January 06, 2017 7 Comments
It's a celebration ya'll and what better way to celebrate Black Girls RUN!'s 8th birthday than with putting some miles on the pavement! Join Toni, Ashley and the rest of the BGR! crew as we honor and celebrate the Black Girls RUN! Movement.
How Does It Work?
1) Register online for the I Heart BGR! Virtual 5K (Ask your friends and family to register too!) The registration deadline is February 3 at 11:59 pm EST.
2) Train! Do not forget to download our training plan! It will be included in your event confirmation e-mail.
3) Plan your run! Choose a location, and do not forget to map it before hand to complete the full 3.1 miles.
4) Connect with your local Black Girls RUN! group! Many of our groups will celebrate BGR!'s 8th birthday together. Feel free to connect with them to get some on the ground support! You can join Black Girls RUN! and/or find a group in your city by signing up at www.blackgirlsrun.com.
5) Download and print your virtual bib! You will receive your confirmation and race bib after you have registered. Hit the pavement alone or with your BGR! crew.
It does not matter your pace, location, or time you run. Just get it in! Tweet @blackgirlsrun or Instagram @officialblackgirlsrun your virtual run photos.
6.) Once you’ve completed your run, upload your race time to our virtual race roster! You can access the forms by clicking “submit your race results”.
And, Congratulations! You did it! You will receive your race bling no later than 2 weeks after the event.
For questions or more information about this event, email email@example.com.
September 23, 2020 108 Comments
June 05, 2020 99 Comments