This past weekend I went out for drinks and dinner with a group of friends. One of the guys at the table explained that he told his wife that every couple should have their top 5 people that they get a pass to hook up with. Now, before you click away and say that Ashley has lost her mind, let me say that I understand that this logic is throughly flawed. It just made for great conversation. Anyways, it got me thinking about my top 5....if I had to pick runners. These are the guys I would choose:
1. Morris Chestnut - I'm not sure if you guys remember, but Toni and I had a chance to interview Morris back in July at the Essence Music Festival. He was there promoting the Best Man. Of course I had to ask him about his workout routine, because its really been working out for him :) That's when he revealed that he started running to get in shape for his role in the Best Man. And at that point, we had a connection, just kidding! But, he was such a great guy and I can appreciate his new found love for running.
2. Matthew McConaughey - I'm not even sure I need to say much about Matthew. It's well documented that he takes care of his temple. Need. I. Say. More.
3. The Game - Let's be clear, I'm not buying his albumn, and I'm not really into thugs. But, I will give credit where credit is due. Earlier in the year, The Game lost weight and toned up. He attributes the loss to loads of strenght training as well as loads of cardio, including running, hiking, and cycling.
4. Ryan Reynolds - People magazine named him as one of the most beautiful people on the world, and BGR! would like to extend that same honor. He ran the NYC Marathon in 2008 with a time of 3:50:22.
5. Mario Lopez - Mario also ran the NYC marathon, coming in shortly behind Ryan's time at 4:23:29. That's pretty impressive and so are him dimples :)
Alright ladies, anyone else that we need to add to this list? Don't be shy to post your picks.